Invite Dr Judy Lovas to present to health and medical professionals within your organisation to reduce patients' stress related conditions such as pain, anxiety, depression, sleep disorders, trauma and inflammation.
Judy offers practical sessions for participants to:
- experience simple relaxation techniques
- learn how to teach relaxation in clinical practice
- understand the science behind the benefits of relaxation
Judy is a dynamic speaker, dedicated to presenting evidence based Relaxation Therapy and introducing Psychoneuroimmunology (PNI), the science of mind body health.
Choose either 2 hour, half or full day presentation and be inspired by these unique, scientific, holistic presentations for mental and physical health!
Presentations are tailored to the needs and goals of your organisation, conference or audience. CPD points can be gained for half or full day seminars.
Book now to learn simple, efficacious techniques to expand clinical expertise and enhance patient health.
Judy's clients include
- Ausmed Education
- Neuro Oncology Network
- NSW Dept of Family and Community Services
- Australian College of Applied Psychology
- North Sydney Persistent Pain and Mental Health Network
- Nature Care College
- The Aurora Project
- Wesley Mission
- Professional Clinical Hypnotherapists of Australia